1) Aloe Vera Oil
- Stimulates healthy cell growth, repairs damaged tissues, and shields skin from dangerous toxins.
2) Apricot Oil
- Is high in vitamin A; itís nourishing and revitalizing properties help skin maintain clarity, elasticity and
3) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Is an oily liquid made from coconut oil. It slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skinís surface.
4) Coconut Oil
- Moisturizes skin by forming a moisture barrier to keep skin hydrated.
5) Jojoba Oil
- Provides emollient, velvety and non-greasy all day moisture.
6) Shea Butter Oil
- Moisturizes and sooths skin without clogging pores.
7) Soy Oil
- Is full of fatty acids and antioxidants that are crucial to maintaining and restoring your skins natural radiance.
8) Vitamin E Oil
- Protects against cell damaging free-radicals and helps skin look younger and feel softer.